Saturday, July 25, 2009

Muah 22nd BDay wif BuDz

i was transported from Marina Square Billy Bombers to level 2 and opening the door to a Heaven on Earth.
That door lead to the 4th floor of Marina Mandarin Hotel.
A sneaky suspicious smile lurked from the expression on my Bud. I knew something was up!


my room was located on the 16th Floor
View from top
to the bottom
Oriental ambiance fills the place Chinese Old Jazz singer sings "ye lai xiang" alongside with the neon lights lighted along the rail
the view from my room Balcony

we headed out to Suntec to catch the movie Public Enemy starring Johnny Depp.
my frienz are such naturals in carrying out a Surprise!
After the movie, we asked each other if we are Hungry? everyone replied "so-so" they suggested going back to the hotel to eat Cup noodle (ok, i recall seeing few bowls of cup noodles on the pantry) and we agreed upon it.
When i was back in the hotel, they asked for a bucket of ice from room service. When i wanted to boil the water for the cup noodle, Ping told me to do it later as they are not so hungry yet. Im a follower, so i followed suit.
Minutes later, the doorbell went off.
I was expecting the bucket of ice, but it turns out to be a Room Service Personnel balancing a huge try on his left wrist.
i recognize the Bakerzin paperbag and there were another 3 plastic bags where the items in it were concealed.

Taaa Daa...!!!
Turns out that they had ordered Sakae Sushi for our In-room dinner!

with my/our Fave Sashimi!!! + Sake
I can't stop grinning and smacking my lips at the look and taste of Salmon Sashimi!
I feasted on the huge abundance of the fish like a Seal

there, the Happy SEAL *uuhhh uhhh* claps claps*

my Atas Bud bought Champagne along, haha


Some love Breakfast in bed..
But how about Birthday cake on bed?
Yeah~ tt's wad u do in hotels rite? U jump on the bed all u want and not be afraid of springs springing out from the mattress, and you feast on the bed like a Queen and not be afraid of dirtying it!
.
here it is, Muah BiRtHday Cakiee!

in my fave flavour! Yumz!


Our Tummies are calling for Chinese Food.
Headed over to Dian Xiao Er.
Haha, busy eatting and chatting that i forgotten to take pictures of the food!
tt's so rare, how can a Foodie forget to take a photo profile of the food? Well, guess that happens when u have other things to take ur mind away-> my frenz =]

My Bud, Ping, Whipped her hand and unveiling a small black box in her palms.
OH MY GOOOOSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My eyes sparkled, my mind jumped wildly, i was Elated!
am i sure i am seeing what i am seeing?
There, right in front of my eyes, lies an object of my Desire.
Yes, u will never hear me mutter this word Desire except for this!
DESIRE is indeed the word.
I had Longed for an item like this in my life.
something i can hold on to, carry with me everywhere i go and tough it out wif me through the different stages in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment