Tuesday, July 28, 2009

28 July- Part 2

my Dearest Sista brought me to Pasta Brava for a Birthday Dinner Treatz
so excited! Been wanting to try out Pasta Brava for a long time





we ordered Portebello Mushrooms

Salmon Ravioli in Pumpkin sauce

Crayfish spaghetti in tomato sauce

i enjoyed my dinner ^^

Next stop, Desserts!
Kara called her friend for recommendation on a location with Desserts.
She was being recommended to check out Iluma@Bugis.
So we headed over in her little red car to Iluma.
Her lips spelled Cheeky.
Her choice of option is Cheeky.

we walked in and were ushered to a huge table, a lady revealed her face off the menu that says "there's something cheeky inside". How True! Haha
It's Ezen!
Haha, Sneaky sneaky Kara.
After a moment of discussing what we should order, 3 of the Cafe staff walked over towards me with a slice cake in their hand singing a Birthday song along with the glowing candle.




Jaime popped in, followed by Desmond

Thank you all for taking the time down to do a mini surprise/celebration for MEeee !
=D
special thanks to my Dear Sista Kara for always putting in the effort for me year after year!
Marked in my memory and Birthday folder ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment