Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dinner meet-up with Kelly

Kelly, with her family arranged to meet me @

for a Birthday Dinner Treat for me.
She brought me to Shokutsu which is a concept of Japanese food alley

I love the atmosphere and Decor there, i really felt like a Kid in a Amusement park Wowing and having sparkle eyes at every object i could catach sight of.

It really feels like im being transported to Japan and walking through their alleys

The Puffer fish lantern is so cute!!! Kawaii Ne!
Haha

I decided on Men-ichi (no.1 noodle) as im craving for some good ramen and wondering if this would be ranked in my Must-Try food list



The ramen is really good! im gonna Blog about it on my foodblog when i have the time



we did some shopping around, than headed to Starbucks.
Okok, acutally we are there becos i had an immense craving for their Vanilla Cafe Latte with Coffee Jelly ever since i laid eyes on the commercial.
How could i give it a miss when it is 1 drink that comprises of 3 things i love?

we sat down and had a good chat with Baby Ryan entertaining us with his dance moves to the R&B song blasting from the atrium.

Kelly said that she needed to change Baby Ryan's Diapers. She took off with him and her Barang Barang bag...
and....
came back with a HUGE Surprise to me!
I turned around and there is Baby Ryan in Kelly's arms with a super wide smile across his face and holding on to a Bakerzin Plastic bag.
HAHA! So CUTE and surprising for me! Thanks Kelly! ^^


heehee, i got to have 2 birthday cakes! =P

and even though Michelle could not make it to join us today, she is so SWEET!!
She prepared a gift for me and had passed it to Kelly days before our meet-up.
It is wrapped in the cutsy wrapper below. Haha, my soft spot, i love bears!


thank u Michelle! I love it! Heehee, sry i could not wait to my actual birthday date to open up the gift =P
i like the scent, will wear it to work tomorrow! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment