Friday, July 17, 2009

Charlene came over to the office to meet me for Lunch today.
Heehee, im glad she's on Holiday for now and able to drop by. Its nice to see her and catch-up ^^
we headed to Icekimo for some Yummilicious ice-cream. I thought it would be a good place for us to chit chat rather than sweating it out at the nearby coffeeshops.


for review on Icekimo, click here

Quite surprisingly my Auntie Colleagues, (ok actually they are not THAT old but i call them auntie as a category of peps above 30's and married with kids =P ) wanted to organize a birthday Karaoke session for me.

I thought it is really sweet and i thank God for the favour he gives me in my workplaec environment.

So, its all set for 29th July Karaoke Session and Charlene (the young 1) will be joining us!
Heehee, so happy, i can't wait for my upcoming meet-ups.

I also thank God for birthdays which gives people opportunity to meet up and brings people closer together.

I can't wait for upcoming Dinner meet-ups, Hang-out @ Minds cafe, Trip to Malaysia, Banquet for Migrant workers, and Karaoke Session (^~^)

2 comments:

  1. hey!!

    :) was really glad to see u toooooo!!! will come visit when i m free again!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipppeee!! Haha, i have it in Black/white now, so ya better dun back out on watcha say! Haha =P =) =D

    ReplyDelete