Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Single's Day-out : High-tea/photography/shopping

It's a Saturday.
As Part of my scheduled "must-do's"
I needed to search for something exceptional in a boutique shop.
As for me, i always think and plan things to keep myself occupied, so i thought, y not head down to Haji-lane and do a few things that i would enjoy? especially when i had told myself that i will return to Haji lane for more photo taking
So here i go....

1) Photo- Hunting starts....




I recalled my last memory
and navigated my way through the small streets structured like a maze.
And there it is...


where the BEST Kaya Roll in s'pore is located at!

2) 2nd goal of the day- Get the Sedap Kaya Roll

attached is how the Kaya roll looks like:



i continued with the photo-hunting.

Exterior of Kid's Museum
















3) High-tea Part 1
Than its time for my High-tea and getting a thirst-quencher in the scorching heat @Pluck Cafe










It was window glazing, sipping on ice coffee, writing some stuff, foot rest, and here i go..

4) Boutique shopping





all. yes.. ALL! the boutiques were decorated with quirky/creative paintings/decorative pieces
that it adds fun to just shopping.
It was a great shopping experience. Im not a huge shopholic, but this shopping sight seeing is indeed entertaining and enjoyable =]
























5) High-tea Part 2 in a Jazz Cafe located @Somerset






ahhh... time to head for Cell and let everyone try the Kaya roll ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment