Friday, May 29, 2009

my BuDDy!!

i'm really glad and relieved that i have found a precious friend from 5 years back. My Buddy that means the world to me.
As time goes by, people that comes by in your life and brand themselves as friends, will move on and say goodbye.
At least for me it happens this way.
When i was in my teens, i watched many English movies of romance and wedding.
as a adult with having many people pass through on my life journey, i was left me pondering if i will have anyone to stand up and say a blessing message which is so real and so heartfelt that i feel really blessed?
As of now, i am relieved to know that i have a dear friend with me that has seen me through a few stages of my life and 1 whom will continue to see me through my days.

I have just completed the planning and celebrating of her '09 Birthday. I really hoped she likes it as i have really placed all my heart and efforts + brain juices & sleepless nights into it.



No comments:

Post a Comment