Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mugging's bliss when u have a good companion

I'm bliss to have a good companion who volunteered to accompany me for Brunch and mugging!
As a reward, I brought her to Group Therapy, which is located within my favorite Cafes area in Tanjong Pagar.
Why Group Therapy? The food is good according to reviews, the place is hidden on 2nd floor in a middle shophouses unit, the place speaks of creativity and gives a sense of peace at the same time. Apt for what we need! A peace of mind and a great Brunch!

She loved the place! That to me is a sigh of relieve!

Waffles! She mentioned Waffles! So Restore cafe came into my mind together with the drifting aroma of its freshly made waffles from my memory!

I always love that feeling when I step into restore; the feeling of privacy, away from the crowded stifling city life .. Waffles, ice cafe latte, and jazz tunes definitely elevated the "feel"!

After desserts, it's time to head to my mugging hiding hole.. Also another apt where I hide out from the crazy crowd, get my own space with zero disturbance. Zero stress. And all the time in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment