Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Korean Hotpot & Soju @ Your Woul Korean Restaurant

I'm done with purchasing my 1st self-owned lappie from Harvey Norman! The other lappie I have is actually not mine but company's. I love the matted metallic gold and couldn't turn my heart away from it! The love was strong and I had to get it on the very day I saw it!

We both had craving for Korean Hotpot, so I brought my friend to my fave authentic Korean restaurant.
The entire week has been really stressful.. So.. I ordered Soju to go along with the Hotpot..
The Korean waitress asked me 3 times to tripe confirm that I was ordering Soju? I laughed and said yes (it's actually not the 1st time I get such a reaction, because generally, Singaporeans don't and can't accept the taste and alcoholic percentage of soju)
The waitress recommended me to mix 2 types of soju together and she did a performance by stacking them bottle neck to bottle neck to infuse the both!

I went.. @_@ wah! Impressive! Haha

My friend enjoyed the side dishes and the Hotpot! Her taste preference is for Korean food and this is very much to her liking.

We had telepathy cravings and went for our 2nd visit just a week after!

No comments:

Post a Comment