Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hair, Caramel, Tom, Palette? Wad's the link?

the afternoon sun seeped through the arched rooftop glass.
i whipped out my camera to catch 2 architecture shots. I've been wanting to take such shots for a long time.



met up with Pam, Jaime & Desmond today for high-tea session @ Shaw Towers
1st stop:
Caramel Cafe- i've been wanting to head to caramel cafe ever since me & Michelle came across it's picture on a copy of 8 days.
I did my further homework and yes, it is a place which i would love to take some photos of and try out their desserts (especially their cupcakes)

Whimsical is the term.




Banana Chocolate cake with scoop of Vanilla Ice-cream
Strawberry Shortcake
Dark chocolate with Himalayan Pink Salt
Cream Cheese Carrot Cake

I always love weekend afternoon high-teas.
It lets me unwind, share desserts, sip on coffee and chat with my friends!

next stop:
Tom's Palette
Pam have been raving about their Apple pie from our previous conversation at Dome to the time we were tasting it.



No comments:

Post a Comment