Saturday, April 11, 2009

Chillz..

Haji lane.
Interesting, Diverse, Unique, Arty..
I Walked along Haji lane, exploring designer boutiques, and letting my eyes pleasure on the wall drawings where some call them as Vandalism, but i term it as an expression of free thoughts and an art form.



Didn't go there specially to take shoots and further more, it was very dark and lighting was really poor. The pictures turned out really blur. Will venture there again some other day ;)

This beautiful cat was at the glass plane door of a boutique. Bet she's a classy and jazzy lady.
My mind drifted for a moment... If only.... I was a cat....
I guess, being a Boutique cat in Haji Lane ain't an ounce bad at all!.... not forgetting the many Malay stalls nearby that would toss a Ikan Kuning whenever i touch their soft spot with a Purrr..



Jazz, smooth, relaxing.
Blu jazz cafe, a hidden gem which we discovered together over over a year back, now becoming a hang-out spot which we term as exclusively our 老地方.




Buds for 5 years!
Haha we were catching up and chatting when my friend Ping commented that she literally saw me Grow up!
Quite true i must say.. We knew each other when i was 17, im 22 now.
Oh boy does time flies..

No comments:

Post a Comment