Saturday, December 13, 2008

PA to Kara's Photography Shoot Assignment

13 Dec 0900am->
It's yet another day of PA (personal assistant) work for Kara. But heez.. it enjoying it more and more with each photoshoot experience.
It kindda fun for me as i get to go to interesting locations with her and take some photoshoots of Nature.
I love photography as well, when i was young and even now, i dreamt of being a Tai Tai (owning my own business so tt i do not have to work) and cycling around with my SLR camera to take shoots of Nature.
My sista Kara loves to take Portraits of People,
while i love to take pictures of Nature ^^
so... while im out with her on an assignment, i will take some behind the scene pictures of her in action, at the same time, i will take the opportunity to snap some shoots of flora and fauna etc.. Its Kindda Fun! =D

below are some shoots i took of Nature







No comments:

Post a Comment