Sunday, November 23, 2008

War & Peace

RINGgggggGGggGGGGG!!!! my alarm went off @ 0840am
*Stretch*Yawnz* Snooze....
0920am... *rinGGGGGgggggGGG!!* OK OK!!! im UP!!! arghhh... yawnz....

Yishun-> Hougang on bus 854 (motion sickness esp from my dosage of painkiller which is a Morphine, due to my sprain back)
1st to arrive at Melting Pot.
Glad to see Lee Ling, Jun Ming, Sophia and Dominic. Did some catching up with them. Dominic and Sophia went to the National Museum for the photography exhibition. Told them to "JIO" us (Molies) go in future, we are quite a cool bunch of peps k! we go to Museums and go around chomping too! think we have a good mix of people in our cell who is onz for different activities.

1.30pm-> Molecules as well as the other Youth Adult cells headed to Bottle tree park for a game of paintball!
shrugz.. i didn't couldn't play because of my sprained back, but still fun to catch them in action





=========================================
@4pm
me and Kara went hunting for photo shoot locations.
by the way, Kara (my sister) is a budding professional photographer, view her blog at:
http://photography-kara.blogspot.com/

below slide pictures taken by me =] during our hunt

















@7pm

me, my sista and my Mummy rode in my sista's Honda jazz over to Serangoon Gardens to meet with Randy's family for a family dinner (since Kara & Randy engaged) @ Jumbo seafood restaurant.
1st time i ate at Jumbo seafood, we had quite an extravagant feast.
afterthat, me and kara, dragging our mum along to Frolick
to try out their yogurt.
Yummyz... definately woth my cent even though its quite costly

No comments:

Post a Comment